Cinemacity is a renowned name in the entertainment industry, and its presence in Abu Dhabi offers a plethora of job opportunities. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is a growing hub for diverse career prospects, including the entertainment sector. Cinemacity plays a vital role in contributing to this vibrant professional landscape.
|Cinemacity – Movie Theatre in Dubai
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|21st September 2023
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Housekeeping Team Leader
|Waiters – Arabic
Eligibility Criteria For Housekeeping Team Leader:
- At least with more than three years previous experience in crowded and VIP establishments or facilities in the UAE, like five star hotel, restaurants, amusement park and cinema as HK team leader or supervisor.
- Strong personality, must be able to handle and manage a team of HK staffs, can speak fluent in English and Hindi.
- Knowledgeable to operate HK machines and equipment, cleaning procedures and managing people.
- India, Nepal and Sri Lanka, Male is preferred.
- Visit, Cancel or Own Visa is encouraged to apply.
- Must be presentable, clean and hygienic.
Eligibility Criteria For Waiters – Arabic:
- Previous experience as waiter in fine dining concept in a five star restaurant or hotel in the UAE is must, at least two years.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- With active listening, thorough and attention to details.
- Must have a great customer service and waitering skills.
- Presentable, clean, friendly and good looking.
- Age: below 30 years old.
- Visit, Cancel or Own visa and presently in the UAE.
Eligibility Criteria For Cashier & Customer Service:
- Must be on Visit, Cancel or Own Visa.
- With excellent communication skills in English and native Arabic speaker.
- Presently in Abu Dhabi.