AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022: Today we are providing a job opening in UAE, The company has posted job openings on its careers page. Our website is not a recruiting team; we are only a publisher; do anything more on your own risk. In any situation, a legitimate employer will never want payment from you. You can find all of the information about this position in this article, as well as on the company's website
First and first, let me explain that we are sharing gulf jobs through our website. Visit this website on a daily basis for updates that will assist you in securing your future. Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities. Also, don't be afraid to share this post. Read full the post and apply the AAI Junior Executive Jobs .
- Organization Name- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Job Type- Central Govt
- Recruitment Type- Direct Recruitment
- Advt No- Advt. No. 02/2022
- Post Name- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Total Vacancy- 400
- Job Location- All Over India
- Salary- Rs.40,000 -1,40,000
- Apply Mode- Online
- Application Start- 15th June 2022
- Last date - 14th July 2022
- Official website- https://www.aai.aero/
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
- Name of Posts-Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)No. of Posts- 400
- Total- 400
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment Notification 2022 Job Notification :
- Full Time Regular Bachelors of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- Junior Executive: Maximum age of 27 years.
- Manager: Maximum age of 32 years
How to fill AAI Recruitment online form 2022?
- First, it is required to visit the official website which is https://www.aai.aero|
- There will be a link for applying where the candidate needs to register themselves after clicking new registration
- Some basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number will be asked
- After filling in all the details press submit button
- Once registration of the candidate is done, the registration id and password will be sent to the email id and mobile number of the candidate
- With these detail, the candidate needs to log in and complete the application form
- After filling in all the details such as personal and educational, now it is required to upload the photograph and signature
- This photograph and signature should be in the specified format
- After filling in all the details, click on the preview for checking the details
- Later on, it is required to pay the application form
- Application form fees can be paid through online modes that are credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI
- After payment of the application form fee, press the submit button
- After the application form has been filled, take a printout for future reference