India Post has recently released an official notification regarding the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022. Those who are eligible and interested in applying online for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak can visit the respective official website and fill the online application form. Through this writing you are going to get the detailed information regarding the India Post Recruitment 2022. In order to get the detailed information regarding the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 an individual who is interested must read this article.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name- India Post Office
- Job Type- Central Govt
- Recruitment Type- Direct Recruitment
- Advt No- N/A
- Post Name- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Vacancy- 38926
- Job Location- All Over India
- Salary- Rs.10,000 – 12,000
- Apply Mode- Online
- Application Start- 2nd May 2022
- Last date- 5th June 2022
- Official website- https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
- Name of Posts-Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- No. of Posts- 38926.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
- 1. Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local languagei.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
- To register on the site, visit the official website, which is the official platform of India Post.
- You will now need to click on the Register button.
- Fill out the form with all of your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, and any other information that is requested on the page.
- Click on the Submit button to send the information to the server.
- Entering your phone number and the OTP on the page will verify your phone number.
- Following that, you must make the payment.
- After completing the payment, save the payment slip to your computer.
- To make the payment offline, you may go to the Post Office and pay with cash if that is your preference.
- The application form must be completed once the money has been received.
- You will be asked to provide information about yourself, your education, and other vital factors.
- You must upload all of the scanned papers requested on the website.
- It would be best if you now chose your Post Preferences, which may vary based on your geographic location.
- You must preview the application form after that.
- After submitting the form, make a copy for yourself to keep on hand.